CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Adventure.

Lately I have been Craving adventure. A lot. And that is an understatement. I have found that the older I get the more my soul has this intense desire for something so much greater than myself something so much greater than anything I've ever known. Now I know that this 'something greater than myself' is found in running hard after the Lord, but there is something else, something knocking on the doors of my heart calling me to something greater, deeper than I've yet to know with My Creator, my Lover, My Abba. It is Him, calling me deeper to Him in Refreshing ways. It's as though without embracing this Adventure I can no longer go on breathing (metaphorically speaking that is). I love this about the Lord. We can never know Him to the extent our souls desire to know Him. There's always more, there's always something new to be discovered. I love that. For example, lately God has given me this crazy joy though the color green in nature. Weird, I know lol. Hence the reasoning for my background. Anyway, this color green, it does something in me, it makes my soul come alive in a way that nothing else can. It's as though I am able to connect with God on a more intimate level because He is sharing with me His love of creation, His Creation, the intense love that accompanies Everything that is on this earth. His love for every single thing He created and the intense joy it brings Him to watch His creation enjoying the rest of His creation. I just love the symbolism in absolutely Everything Lord created. And through all of this I feel I am on the verge of something incredibly exciting, new, and refreshing and I can't wait to see what it is, and where it is that I will end up! I am more ready than I've ever been to jump in feet first and splash around in the amazing flood of refreshing He's got in store for me this summer! 


A thought to ponder: 
How you treat the creation reflects how you feel about The Creator. - Rob Bell 

I love green grass. 
and I love Adventure. :)

0 comments: